Step 1: Contact your provider to receive your internet settings by sms.
Step 2: Follow
the instructions to set up your phone:
After step 1 and 2 you have to set up which connection java applications may
use. Do this by selecting
"Settings" in your phone’s main
menu, go to "Connectivity" by pressing
right, go down to "Settings for Java",
"Select" and then select the GPRS connection
you want to use.
If step one for some reason hasn’t worked, you may also set up your
phone’s configuration manually:
1. Click Start > Settings > the Connections tab > the icon Connections.
2. Under My ISP click Add a new modem connection.
3. Enter a name for the connection, for example internet.
4. Select Cellular Line (GPRS) under Select a modem.
5. Press the Next-button.
6. Enter the access point name under APN and Username and Password if requested
(click here to
check your settings)
7. Press the Next-button.
8. Press Finish.
9. Press OK.
10. Press OK.
After setting up your phone continue with step 2